Experience - Typology of clients and services
- Customs valuation review and ruling request (a.o. contracts, import docs, etc.) for global group with UK legal entity with Belgian imports - UK - manufacturing industry - > 2BIO of turnover worldwide
- VAT compliance activities (establishment and filing of VAT returns in Belgium and France, refund of input VAT in France and other EU countries).
- AEO assistance (self assessment review, procedures, customs trainings and regularization) - BE - manufacturing industry/services industry- ranging from 1MIO locally to > 2BIO turnover worldwide
- Customs audit, training, set-up of customs procedures and classification master data management - > 15 MIO of turnover - manufacturing industry
- Conception and providing customs awareness trainings for EU managers - BE express courier - top 4 in sector
- Customs compliance audits in textile, chemical and aerospace industry
- Customs strategic advice for determining future manufacturing countries based on existing and soon to be adopted EU FTA countries - BE - manufacturing industry - > 80MIO turnover
- Customs strategic advice for determining set-up of systems re. shipments from HUBs located in and out the EU - BE - textiles industry - > 2BIO turnover
- Determining the classification of all sales goods and raw materials via a classification tree - Addressing issues on preferential or non-preferential origin
- project management re. worldwide project on packaging requirements - BE - manufacturing industry - > 200MIO turnover
- Excise review - BE - beverage industry - > 120MIO turnover
- Coaching customs managers with financial, legal and customs advice
- Managing multi-country inquiries on customs and trade related matters (e.g. US, PL, CZ, TH, MA, etc.) by using a global network of trustworthy partners in customs.
- Temporary assignments - acting customs manager ad interim
What is my cost for formalities and handling? Do you know how much duties your company pays on an annual basis? If this is not clear, contact us!